What's in my camera beg?

| Wednesday, September 1, 2010
This is my bag, at the moment I'm traveling with my gadgets inside this bag. It's reliable enough to  carry all my photographic stuffs.


Lowepro Computrekker AW

The beg is quite big. Backpack type. Looking at the compartment, you sure know what it is use for. The best part about this bag is that it can hold a 15 inch laptop. Raincoat are also available with this bag. The front side can be unfold to hold tripod/monopod. A very reliable bag to carry delicate photography equipments upto 15kg.


Lowepro Offtrail 2



This one is waist type, it can be wear as a belt.  Normally I will use it during outing and outdoor photography because I need mobility. With this one, I can even lay down on the ground while doing the photoshoot.


Nikon Bag

I got this one when I bought the camera. It's one of those 'freebies' items while purchasing camera. To go out as an underdog looking person, I'll bring this bag with minimal equipments.


WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


Nikon D300s




 Nikon D200


Tokina ATX PRO 12-24mm f4 DX



Nikkor 35mm f1.8 DX
 



Tokina ATX Pro 28-80 f2.8




Nikkor 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 G



YongNuo 560




Nissin Di622




YinYan CY-18




5 in 1 Reflector



Blower



Rechargeable Batteries



Monopod
 

These are all my equipments for now. They probably change every now and then. I will need to upgrade my equipments in the future according to my photography needs

what's in your bag?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 KameraMin Blog | Design by Muhaimin