Welcoming the Sigma 70-210 f2.8 APO

| Monday, June 13, 2011
How to pick a good telephoto lens. First of all it depend on your budget. For the amount of budget that you have, you should get the best one in that range. HOW? Depends on your type of photography. If you are doing sports or wild life photography. Telephoto lens is very much useful. But for macro photography, I think telephoto plays very little role (may never use telephoto at the range of 70-200)




Last time I bought a Tokina 80-200 f2.8 ATX Pro.. But I sold it few days ago. The built quality and the size still lingering in my mind as I like those so much about Tokina. The only reason I sell that Tokina was because of the image produced. Comparing the Tokina and this Sigma. I found that, the image from Sigma is better than Tokina in terms of sharpness. Especially at f2.8 Sigma produces better sharpness than Tokina. Other than that, at higher aperture both lenses are equally good.



I don't know how long this lens will be in my possession. Maybe when I found another cheap and good quality lens within this range, I might be changing to that one. But who knows what happen next. We'll see about that. The only thing I know is, as long as I have this lens with me. I'll produce more and more great shots.


Shoot from the heart. KameraMin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 KameraMin Blog | Design by Muhaimin