ON AIR! Wedding Farah AF + Johan

| Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Still talking about Johan + Farah AF wedding.. Thank goodness we got several media coverage such as newspapers, magazine and including online TV. ON AIR!


Here is the video. See.. As I told you, even after 13 hours non-stop shooting for the reception event starting from detail shots, make up, reception until the end. Still energetic. Why? Because I really love wedding photography and I truly enjoy shooting the weeding events. 3 Days in a row, was full of enjoyment for me. A treat for me, and challenging my skills
Tips : the only way to give the best for wedding photography is to love wedding all your heart. no excuse allowed

And for the question.. Why Ceritera Cinta? Not KameraMin..? You have to understand this..

KameraMin is the brand

Ceritera Cinta is one of our products (for wedding photography). Other than this, we have ConvoPhotoshoot (for graduation day), BabyBubu (for newborn photography) and WhiteStudio (for studio photography). So, I hope everyone will understand this.. :)

P/S : The next day I slept 10 hours. Hehe. A very quality sleep after a long 3 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 KameraMin Blog | Design by Muhaimin